Your help would be appreciated

Please check out my "Go Fund me" page and if you feel like helping out, that'd be pretty damn awesome. My thanks in advance and make sure you remember to check out my blog for the updates I'll be posting a long the way... Click here for Tad's "Go Fund me" page.

Friday, April 29, 2016

 The local Chamber of Commerce is always a great place to stop and get local maps. This one had a Bicycle friendly map of the whole state and two counties I will be traveling. Jackport! The local US Dept of Agriculture is not bad either.
Asked the local American Legion if they knew where I could set up. After hearing my story they not only got me a hot shower but one of the members is letting me stay on his place. Being a veteran is cool sometimes.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment