Your help would be appreciated

Please check out my "Go Fund me" page and if you feel like helping out, that'd be pretty damn awesome. My thanks in advance and make sure you remember to check out my blog for the updates I'll be posting a long the way... Click here for Tad's "Go Fund me" page.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Jen? Jen who?

Hello! My name is Jen and this is my dad's blog. Tad is riding his bicycle across the country from Rockford, IL to Seattle, WA. I  moved to Seattle back in August of last year and my dad and I have been planning this bicycle trip for about a year now. A lot has happened since we initially talked about it in his garage last summer. Never actually thought it'd be possible given the circumstances of life but holy shit, when there's a will...there's a way. And so it is.

I'm super excited that he's finally on his way. This is literally the bike ride of a life time.  He's finally on the road and I'll be updating his blog with how it's goin. I'll be posting pictures he uploads and writing about how he's doing as I'll hear from him often while he's traveling. I have to make sure he's still alive and stuff. He won't always have internet to write or post pictures himself so I'm helping. :)  

So here's me in Washington.







And a gorgeous waterfall, Multnomah Falls, Oregon.




First blog post momentarily. Apologies for the length, it was a few updates jammed into one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment